11 - 12 March 2020
The future of rail in Asia
With 40,000+ kilometres of rail projects either planned or under construction, Asia Pacific is the most exciting rail market in the world. But whilst it is a land of opportunity, for those projects already operating, there are also challenges.
Over the last 21 years, Asia Pacific Rail has brought together more than 22,000 rail leaders from across the globe for the most exclusive and influential railway gathering in the region. 2019 was the biggest event yet, with 4 premium tracks of content, over 150 speakers, 70+ sponsors and exhibitors and 2,000+ attendees.
This the perfect place for companies wishing to:
• Gain exclusive access to decision makers in the industry
• Meet industry leaders, understand their needs and develop business relationships
• Expand to a new market that is difficult to break into
• Showcase leading solutions to prospective customers
• Raise awareness of your solutions and track record amongst your prospective clients
• Launch new products, generate leads and make sales