Pandrol works collaboratively with customers to create a safer future for rail infrastructure, supplying innovative solutions, market-leading products and advice designed to maximise efficiencies, safety and uptime around the world. Sharing their experience from delivering solutions for urban transits across the world, the discussion will showcase potential solutions to the common challenges faced by track operators, installers and designers.
- Meeting and keeping standards of track quality, achieving multi-disciplinary integration and adaptation for varying climates and local conditions.
- How to achieve successful track encapsulation using different track forms to include integration of power supply and roads integration.
- Stray current management avoiding electro-corrosion and adapting for varying climates.
- Protecting rail neighbours from noise and vibration using retrofitting to achieve compliance/future-proofing.
- Maintaining track availability and designing for safety.
Moderator: Chris Jackson, Editor-in-Chief,, Railway Gazette International