12th World Congress on Railway Research
Call for Papers
12th World Congress on Railway Research - WCRR 2019 will be held at the Tokyo International Forum from October 28 to November 1 2019, hosted by JR Group's Railway Technical Research Institute.
WCRR is the world’s largest international congress on railway research, bringing together railway researchers and engineers with managers and executives of rail-related organisations.
The conference theme for WCRR 2019 is Railway Research to Enhance the Customer Experience.
Papers are invited for sessions on the following topics:
- Improvement of Service Quality, Speed, Time to Destination, and Functionality
- Economics, Policy and Planning - Sustainability
- Safety and Natural Hazard Management
- Rolling Stock - Infrastructure
- Railway System Interface
- Maglev and New Transport Systems
Abstracts will be accepted through the WCRR 2019 website until August 10 2018.
For further details, visit: http://wcrr2019.org/cfp.html