XIX International Wheelset Congress
The XIX IWC Technical Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts following the topics covering the main theme of the Congress (integration and interaction of components mounted on wheelsets).
The conference topics are defined with the aim to collect experiences related to the main steps in the life of wheelsets and for this scope they are grouped in two macro-areas related to activities typically executed before and after the start of wheelset service.
IWC Technical Committee welcomes papers describing works and experiences from the various railway sectors, including High Speed, Heavy Haul, Long Distance, Regional and City Transport.
Manufacturing & Production
- Integrated design of wheelset components
- Materials development
- Manufacturing, production and assembling processes
- Qualification and certification of components and subsystems
Maintenance, Management & Operations
- Condition based approach to maintenance: from the design stage to service experiences
- Inspections: equipment, techniques and methods
- Industry 4.0, automation and digitalisation
- Solutions for improved service performance
Deadline for abstract submission: July 31, 2018
For further information, visit www.iwc2019.com/submit-abstracts