REMSA to sponsor two students to attend InnoTrans 2018
INNOTRANS: The US Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association is to offer two students the chance to attend InnoTrans 2018 in Berlin on September 18-21.
The selected students would participate in the InnoTrans Career Award, which is designed to ‘spark the interest’ of future generations to pursue opportunities in the rail and public transport industries. InnoTrans will provide the students opportunities to meet with leading transport companies and participate in various events throughout the show.
Each student award would include:
- Return economy class flights;
- Admission to InnoTrans;
- Hotel accommodation for four nights;
- Access to the Career & Education Hall;
- A daily travel allowance;
- Guided tours of exhibitors with career openings.
‘We are thrilled to partner with InnoTrans in providing this outstanding learning opportunities for students pursuing careers in our industry’, said REMSA Scholarship Chairman Scott Commo on May 7. ‘REMSA strongly supports the InnoTrans show and we are happy to continue our valued partnership.’
The deadline to apply is June 15. More details are available at www.remsa.org/scholarship
- REMSA will also be hosting the USA Pavilion at InnoTrans 2018, providing turnkey exhibit services for North American companies.