At RSSB you'll have an opportunity to make the most of your expertise in this fast paced industry with people who share your passion. We bring different organisations together to make collective decisions. Through research, the understanding of risk and analysis, we help the rail industry in the areas of safety, standards, knowledge and innovation. We support the railway across a wide range of cross-industry topics requiring our knowledge and independence and we provide a constant point of reference in a changing environment.
However more than that, at RSSB it is our people who make a difference. As colleagues we work collaboratively to deliver a safer, more efficient and reliable railway by providing a unique breadth and depth of knowledge, skills and experience.
What do we offer:
- Excellent training resources to ensure you receive the best professional development, coaching and mentoring
- Competitive salary
- Final salary pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Minimum of 28 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Private dental and health care
- Subsidy on your national rail season ticket and interest-free loan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye test vouchers
To ensure you get the most out of your role, performance appraisals are undertaken with all staff at least twice a year. We also provide funding and support to develop skills which will complement your technical expertise and enable you to develop in your career.
Jobs from this company on our site