Chemin de fer de la Mure

This former coal hauling railway linking SNCF at St Georges de Commiers with La Mure, opened in 1886 and closed in 1988, has been converted for tourist operation and is now run by CFTA.

Subscriber only content. Please sign in to view.

Sub Advert

Not yet a subscriber? Upgrade today to benefit from:

  • Exclusive features and analysis
  • Print and digital editions of Railway Gazette International and Metro Report International magazines
  • Unlimited access to online news
  • Weekly curated subscriber newsletter
  • Access to digital magazine archive

Subscribe today

Take out a Print & Digital subscription for:

  • Monthly print and digital editions of Railway Gazette International magazine
  • Digital back issues

Premium subscribers will also benefit from:

  • Full access to our Railway Gazette Knowledge Hub, a comprehensive reference portal which details more than 2000 main line operators , urban rail networks and regulatory organisations. The Knowledge Hub also gives you access to more than 200 country and city maps.

Subscribe today

Already a subscriber? SIGN IN now