Intermodalidad de Levante SA (ILSA)

On September 17 2018 ILSA received approval to launch an open-access high-speed passenger services in Spain. This subsidiary of Air Nostrum was set up by the airline which owns 55%, the remaining 45% being owned by Trenitalia.

Premium content, please sign in to view.

Sub Advert

Not yet a Premium subscriber?

Upgrade today to benefit from:

  • Knowledge hub access:
  • Profiles of main line and urban rail operators
  • Country and city map directory
  • Network and traffic data
  • VIP passes to Railway Gazette virtual events
  • Exclusive features and analysis
  • Print and digital editions of Railway Gazette International and Metro Report International magazines
  • Unlimited access to online news
  • Weekly curated subscriber newsletter
  • Access to digital magazine archive

Get premium content now Upgrade