Kaliningrad Tramway

First line opened 1881, with electric trams from 1895. The full network comprised a core figure of "8" with 4 branches; however only half the core and two of the branches are now in use by route 5 from Bassejnaya Ul to Myasokombinat (11 km, 24 stops). The former Line ...

Premium content, please sign in to view.

Sub Advert

Not yet a Premium subscriber?

Upgrade today to benefit from:

  • Knowledge hub access:
  • Profiles of main line and urban rail operators
  • Country and city map directory
  • Network and traffic data
  • VIP passes to Railway Gazette virtual events
  • Exclusive features and analysis
  • Print and digital editions of Railway Gazette International and Metro Report International magazines
  • Unlimited access to online news
  • Weekly curated subscriber newsletter
  • Access to digital magazine archive

Get premium content now Upgrade