Chemin de fer de la Mure

This former coal hauling railway linking SNCF at St Georges de Commiers with La Mure, opened in 1886 and closed in 1988, has been converted for tourist operation and is now run by CFTA.

Premium content, please sign in to view.

Sub Advert

Not yet a Premium subscriber?

Upgrade today to benefit from:

  • Knowledge hub access:
  • Profiles of main line and urban rail operators
  • Country and city map directory
  • Network and traffic data
  • VIP passes to Railway Gazette virtual events
  • Exclusive features and analysis
  • Print and digital editions of Railway Gazette International and Metro Report International magazines
  • Unlimited access to online news
  • Weekly curated subscriber newsletter
  • Access to digital magazine archive

Get premium content now Upgrade