Teltronic presents a broad portfolio of critical communication solutions for transport sector, providing complete radio network infrastructures, control centres, and end-user equipment, including specialised onboard systems specifically designed to meet train, metro, tram and LRT needs.
Backed by over 45 years of experience in the design, manufacture and implementation of land mobile radio projects worldwide, Teltronic presents a broad portfolio of critical communication solutions for transport sector, providing complete radio network infrastructures, control centres, and end-user equipment, including specialised onboard systems specifically designed to meet train, metro, tram and LRT needs.
The company’s flexibility, technical independence and willingness to customise its solution to each specific project allow Teltronic to truly put the customer first to fulfil the most demanding and communications system requirements.
Continuous R&D investment enables Teltronic to market products and solutions with the most cutting-edge features, and its distinct customer focus allows it to be flexible, providing turn-key solutions and personalised deployments, and also offering international maintenance and after-sales services.
Based on TETRA, DMR, and LTE technologies, Teltronic offers professional communication solutions for a wide range of applications:
- Voice applications to guarantee the communication between trains and ground facilities, between trains, integration with PA and Intercom systems, etc;
- Applications managing critical data including alarms, vehicle diagnosis information, location, and any other relevant information in case of emergency situation;
- Application managing vital data including signaling applications for train control;
- Application managing non vital data, ason board video applications and any other multimedia application.
Thus, Teltronic’s portfolio comprises all the elements of the communications system, offering and integrated solution:
- Equipment for backhaul system infrastructure, for TETRA, LTE, DMR and hybrid TETRA+LTE;
- Specialized on-board radio equipment EN50155/EN45545 and on-board user interface (standard or touch-screen);
- Portable and mobile radios;
- Control Center designed for transport environment;
- Desktop units for offices and stations.
By means of these solutions, Teltronic offers services to the following environments and subsystems:
- Interconnection with PA and intercom systems;
- Applications to manage and control fleets and for operating aid;
- On board communication networks to manage events and alarms;
- Real time CCTV in trains and stations;
- Communications support for signalling systems ETCS, CBTC, PTC.
Teltronic has a wide experience developing communications solutions for transport sector, with a large background of successful projects worldwide in the last decade. Among them:
STM, Montreal Metro (Canada); NJT, New Jersey Transit (USA); Saint Etienne tramway (France); Nottingham tramway (UK); FENOCO railways (Colombia); Cuenca Tramway and Quito metro (Ecuador); Lima Light Train (Perú); Santiago Metro (Chile); México DF Metro, México Light Train, Buenavista-Cuautitlan train, Monterrey Metro, Puebla tramway and Guadalajara Metro (Mexico); Supervia railways Rio de Janeiro, Cuiaba Tramway, VLT Rio, Salvador Bahia Metro and Brasilia Metro (Brazil); Barcelona metro, Euskotren trains, Generalitat Cataluña railways, Generalitat Valenciana railways, Madrid metro, Madrid light metro, Zaragoza tramway, Barcelona tramway, Palma de Mallorca metro and Tenerife light rail (Spain); Algiers metro, Oran tramway and Constantine tramway (Algeria); Nuremberg metro and KÖR buses and trams (Germany); Istanbul Metro (Turkey); Riyadh metro (Saudi Arabia); Moatize-Nacala Railway (Mozambique); Sydney Tramway and Sydney Metro NorthWest (Australia); Ho Chi Minh Metro (Vietnam); Manila MRT7 (Philiphines); Khaosiung LRT (Taiwan); Seoul Metro and Daegu Metro (South Korea); QEC Doha tramway (Qatar); Warsaw Metro (Poland); Moscow-St. Petersburg railway (Russia); Bergen Tramway (Norway); Palembang LRT (Indonesia); Kazahstan Railways (Kazahstan)
Teltronic’s leadership is based on its advanced product range, reliability, quality, prompt delivery and proven customer service. In addition, the company is certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 for all procedures by Bureau Veritas Quality International.
Within the specific scope of the railway sector, in all its projects product development is guided by standard methodologies and quality norms such as:
- UNE-EN 50155: Railways applications. Electronic equipment used on rolling stock.
- EN 45545-1/EN 45545-2/EN 45545-5: Railway applications. Fire protection on railway vehicles.