Organisation: Israel Railways
Deadline: 17th February 2020
Request for Proposal (“RFP”) No. 41905
Provision of Consulting Services in Various Railway Fields for Israel Railways
Israel Railways Ltd. (“ISR”), in accordance with its obligations under the Israeli Mandatory Tender Laws and its implementing regulations and the International Agreement on Government Procurement, wishes to obtain bids for: Request for Proposal - Provision of Consulting Services in Various Railway Fields for Israel Railways (The “RFP”)
1. Tender Documents are available for review and download at ISR’s website at the following address: https://www.rail.co.il/tenders/pages/opentenders.aspx
2. Any Request for Clarifications should be addressed in writing only to Mr. Netanel Kimchi, Coordinator of International Procurement and Contracting, no later than January 13th, 2020 by e-mail: email@example.com. Bidders shall be responsible for verifying receipt by ISR of Requests for Clarification.
3. All proposals must be submitted no later than February 17, 2020 by 13:00 (Israel time) in three separate envelopes, as specified below, which shall read “RFP No. 41905” into Tender Box No. 8 at the following address: Israel Railways Ltd., Procurement & Contracting Division, Darcei Moshe 3 st., Lod, 7130703, Israel. ISR shall be entitled to postpone the deadline at its sole discretion.
4. Tender Documents and notices regarding ISR tenders are also published on the internet at www.rail.co.il. In case of discrepancy between any of the following: the terms of the Tender published in this publication, any of the publications on the internet and the Tender Documents, the Tender Documents shall prevail.
5. Bidders are advised to check for updates during the Tender process and before submitting proposals.