CELEBRATING EXCELLENCE: Entries for the 22nd annual Rail Business Awards close on Friday September 27, but a short extension to the deadline is available if you need a bit more time to perfect your submission.
The Rail Business Awards were established to recognise and reward excellence in all aspects of the UK rail sector, as well as celebrating the success of individuals and teams behind the headlines.
This year there are 19 awards on offer, ranging from projects and innovation and customer service to sustainability and operations, as well as many personal achievements. Who will walk away with the prestigious accolade of Rail Business of the Year?
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner evening at London’s Royal Lancaster Hotel on Thursday February 27.
RBA 2020 award categories
- Young Professional of the Year
- Rail Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Industry Leader of the Year
- Diversity in Rail Award
- Education & Training Excellence
- Digital Technology Excellence
- Infrastructure Project Excellence
- Rolling Stock Excellence
- Innovation of the Year
- Asset Management & Maintenance Excellence
- Supplier & Contractor Excellence
- Sustainability & Environmental Excellence
- Marketing & Communications Excellence
- Customer Service Excellence
- Safety & Security Excellence
- Rail Freight & Logistics Excellence
- Train Operator of the Year
- Rail Business of the Year
To find out more about the awards and how to make a submission visit: www.railbusinessawards.com
To request an extension to the submission deadline, please complete the online application form.