Location: Home Based, UK
Deadline: 26 June 2022
The Engagement Manager plays a key role in establishing, developing and continuously improving the relationship with existing and new members, deriving the maximum value and business benefit from RSSB products and services. This role will deliver the national strategy for engagement, utilising appropriate internal support mechanisms and communications channels to maximise member engagement, and monitor the effectiveness of the relationship for business improvement.
- Lead the relationship with existing and new members and deliver the engagement strategy, identifying risks and opportunities to maximise RSSB’s ability to perform against their requirements and meet its wider strategic objectives.
- Manage and develop within the business, a detailed understanding of member business drivers, philosophy and long-term plans. Build sustainable relationships with key people in their organisations. Identify potential new members and facilitate their recruitment.
- Lead the identification, development and implementation of initiatives to realise beneficial business improvements through the relationship with members.
- Build and develop working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to provide excellence in member engagement including establishing and maintaining relationships, agreeing appropriate policies/standards, processes and reporting regimes, and developing engagement initiatives to meet member needs.
- Provide leadership and professional advice to all levels of management throughout RSSB in relation to all member matters.
- Work collaboratively with all RSSB sponsoring departments to help them develop and deliver strategic objectives for member engagement, with the objective to improve member satisfaction.
- Liaise with the Communications Team to deliver excellence in the communication of RSSB products and services to members.
- Lead the development and facilitate delivery of, on behalf of members, their specific improvement projects, and champion their cause across RSSB to derive and improve member satisfaction.
- Act as the industry sponsor for specific projects as directed.
- Membership of appropriate industry groups, leading and/or facilitating delivery of their business plan objectives.
- Experience and knowledge of working in a member type organisation and experience of member or customer relations
- Demonstrable ability to problem solve and facilitate solutions
- Experience of undertaking pitches to members
- Effective communications skills and the experience of using this to influence and negotiate particularly around selling products and services
- A dynamic and self-motivated individual
- Customer focused and personable - able to deal with a wide variety of different people and personalities
- Adaptable and flexible – able to balance the needs of others against conflicting priorities within a changing work environment
- Knowledgeable – familiar, working towards detailed knowledge and understanding of RSSB products and services, priorities and constitutional arrangements
- Highly organised – both in planning engagement activities and delivering on commitments
- Facilitation – ability to facilitate and coordinate others to deliver to customer requirements
Please apply using your CV and a cover letter detailing your experience and skills in direct relation to the requirements of this position. Applications that do not include a cover letter will not be considered.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 26 June 2022
If you have any questions or queries about the role before completing your application please feel free to get in touch with Emanuela.DelSole@RSSB.co.uk
You can find out more about RSSB by visiting our website at www.rssb.co.uk
Good luck with your application and thank you for your interest in RSSB.