Holland Railconsult staff acquired the majority of the company’s shares in a buy-out effective from January 2.

Management and staff now hold 74% of the shares in the Dutch consultancy, and Van Lanschot Bankiers the remaining 26%.

  • On December 15 the Movares Polska subsidiary announced the acquisition of Lublin-based consultancy Biuro Projektów Kolejowych. n