Organisation: Israel Railways Ltd.
Deadline: 10 November 2020
Israel Railways Ltd. (“ISR”), in accordance with its obligations under the Israeli Mandatory Tender Laws and its implementing regulations and the International Agreement on Government Procurement, wishes to obtain bids for: Tender 41907 ISA Services (“Tender”).
1. Tender Documents are available for review and download at ISR’s website at the following address: https://www.rail.co.il/tenders/pages/opentenders.aspx
2. Any Request for Clarifications should be addressed in writing only to Mr. Netanel Kimchi, Coordinator of International Procurement and Contracting, no later than September 2nd, 2020 by e-mail: email@example.com. Bidders shall be responsible for verifying receipt by ISR of Requests for Clarification.
3. All proposals must be submitted no later than November 10th, 2020 by 13:00 (Israel time) in three separate envelopes, as specified below, which shall read “Tender No. 41907” into Tender Box No. 8 at the following address: Israel Railways Ltd., Procurement & Contracting Division, Yoseftal 1, Lod, 7136801, Israel. ISR shall be entitled to postpone the deadline at its sole discretion.
4. Tender Documents and notices regarding ISR tenders are also published on the internet at www.rail.co.il. In case of discrepancy between any of the following: the terms of the Tender published in this publication, any of the publications on the internet and the Tender Documents, the Tender Documents shall prevail.
5. Bidders are advised to check for updates during the Tender process and before submitting proposals.
We ask all bidders to periodically update themselves with the Tender page on ISR’s website at the following link, where all updates and notices are posted. https://www.rail.co.il/tenders/pages/2020/41907.aspx.