Industry News in Brief

tn_gb-electrification-works-grantrail_14.jpg

Czech passenger operator CD has selected wagon maintenance company OOS Ostrava as preferred bidder for its 51% stake in track maintenance company Tratová a Strojní Spolecnost. OOS Ostrava has offered KC600m, beating OHL ZS which has held the remaining 49% stake since March 2006.

Please sign in or register for free to view this page

 

Sub Advert

You have reached your limit of news stories for this week. Register for FREE to read this article and get:

  • Unlimited access to online news coverage from:
  • Railway Gazette International covering the global railway industry
  • Metro Report International covering the urban transport sector
  • Rail Business UK industry news for the British railway market
  • Weekly e-mail newsletters covering the sector(s) of your choice
  • Exclusive offers for Railway Gazette Events.

If you are already a registered user or a subscriber you can SIGN IN now