Captrain completes ITL acquisition

tn_de-ITL-locos-kar.jpg

GERMANY: French rail freight and logistics group SNCF Geodis confirmed on November 29 that it would complete its acquisition of ITL Eisenbahngesellschaft mbH with effect from December 1. Having acquired a 75% stake in the family-owned business in 2008, SNCF Geodis is now acquiring the remaining 25% held by ITL ...

Please sign in or register for free to view this page

 

Sub Advert

You have reached your limit of news stories for this week. Register for FREE to read this article and get:

  • Unlimited access to online news coverage from:
  • Railway Gazette International covering the global railway industry
  • Metro Report International covering the urban transport sector
  • Rail Business UK industry news for the British railway market
  • Weekly e-mail newsletters covering the sector(s) of your choice
  • Exclusive offers for Railway Gazette Events.

If you are already a registered user or a subscriber you can SIGN IN now