Currently SNCF’s Director of Group Strategy, David Azéma is to rejoin Keolis at the end of June, when he will take over from Michel Bleitrach as President of the contract operator. Sophie Boissard (photo), Managing Director of SNCF’s Gares & Connexions unit, will succeed Azéma as Group Strategy Director.
On April 18 the SNCF board agreed to raise the company’s stake in Keolis to 70% by purchasing the holdings of Axa Private Equity, CDPQ and Pragma. The remaining 30% will be held by ‘a long-term investor’.