In the latest live debate organised by Railway Gazette on November 28 2019, 12.00 to 13.00 BST, a panel of high-level speakers will address the key issues:
- In what rail applications is IoT likely to have greatest impact?
- What exactly do we mean when we talk about IoT technology? How does IoT relate to wider trends in automation in rail?
- Which case studies highlight how IoT and related tools are being used by operators and infrastructure managers today?
- How important is cybersecurity when applying IoT in the railway sector?
- How far do operators need to adapt their staff training to reflect the adoption of emerging technology?
‘The IoT-enabled Railway’ is an interactive live panel discussion streamed from the Tower Bridge Studios in London. The live debate is free to view — simply follow the link below to register your details. You will then be able to submit a question for discussion during the debate. Our Wavecast Pro platform also enables you to pose questions and leave comments during the discussion; these can be raised by the moderator in near real time. You will also be able to access white papers, presentations and relevant features provided by our sponsor and by the Railway Gazette Group.
Register now to take part in our interactive debate, streamed live from London’s Tower Bridge Studio, listen to the presentations and pose your own questions.
Moderator: Nick Kingsley, Managing Editor, Railway Gazette