Pandrol works collaboratively with customers to create a safer future for rail infrastructure, supplying innovative solutions, market-leading products and advice designed to maximise efficiencies and uptime around the world. As a case study, the discussion will showcase the key challenges and potential solutions Pandrol can deliver to drive change across the sector.
Live Broadcast 23 September 09:00 UK Time
- Meeting and keeping standards of track quality, achieving multi-disciplinary integration and adaptation for varying climates and local conditions.
- How to achieve successful track encapsulation using different track forms to include integration of power supply and roads integration.
- Stray current management avoiding electro-corrosion and adapting for varying climates.
- Protecting rail neighbours from noise and vibration using retrofitting to achieve compliance/future-proofing.
- Maintaining track availability and designing for safety.