Organisation: Iarnród Éireann Irish Rail
Deadline: Friday 27th September 2019
As part of an exciting new phase of growth, Iarnród Éireann is currently recruiting for the two roles of Assistant Director - Network Enhancements and Assistant Director - DART Expansion. Reporting to the Director of Capital Investment, the appointees to these positions will lead in the delivery of all rail‐based capital investment programmes.
These are key appointments within the Capital Investment division and the candidates will provide leadership experience with responsibility for significant complex capital programme delivery. The roles require well‐honed influencing skills, coupled with a track record of leadership and management, ideally gained within a comparable transport or operationally complex environment.
Iarnród Éireann are driven by values that provide safe, customer focused journeys every day. We are one dedicated team. We believe in our people, are proud of our past and passionate about our future.
Candidates will demonstrate the following qualities:
- A proven record in project management delivery
- Qualified to a minimum Bachelor’s degree level in civil, construction/project management, engineering, business or related field
- Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others
· Member of a relevant professional body or Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
· Good working knowledge of the rail, transport and construction environments
· Experience in project management
· Strong communication skills
· Planning and organising ability
· Commercial awareness
To apply for one of these positions, email your C.V. and cover letter, clearly indicating which position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 27th September 2019